● Make sure this fits by entering your model number.● HIGH-QUALITY DRONE GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: Equipped with REAL-TIME WI-FI transmission and HD camera. Wonderful choice for starting their journey with drone flying. It’s made of premium materials and comes at a fantastic value.● ONE-KEY RETURN FOR EASY CONTROL: Never lose your drone! When the drone is flying in headless mode, press one key return button, the drone will fly towards to player. Press the one key return button again or operate the forward/backward control stick, the drone will exit the one key return function.● REAL-TIME WI-FI TRANSMISSION WITH HD Camera: Take things to new highs and enjoy a live video feed in high-definition straight to your mobile device with the all new FPV Wi-Fi feature.● NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT NO IMAGES: WIFI connected, APP Opened, but no images solution:When installed the APP, or first open it, there should be a question asking whether allow the APP to get access to the phone camera, please select Allow, then connect WIFI and open the DROCON APP to watch the real-time video.● TWIN-SPEED MODES: Whether you’re already skilled or a first time flier, there is a speed that will suit you. Plus, the unique streamlined-shaped body structure improves aerodynamics, thus reducing air resistance and makes landing operation more stable.
1. Flying errors may happen after flights. CALIBRATION and some TRIM WORK will fix the problem.
2. Motors may heat up if being overused. Take a 10-minute break between flights to allow them to cool down.
3. Drone weight is less than 0.5lb, FAA registration is not required.
4. Here are some helpful tips for using the return home function:
- The return home function only works under headless mode.
- Before entering headless mode, please make sure the drone’s head is facing forward and just in front of the controller.
- Long-press the headless mode button, when the LED lights under the drone body flash constantly, the drone has switched into headless mode.
- Under headless mode, you just need to click the same button (headless mode button), and the drone will return to you.
NOTE: When the drone is in headless mode, pressing the one-key return button will cause the drone to return to the user. Pressing the one-key return button again or operating the forward/backward control stick, will cancel the drone’s return.
5. WIFI & CAMERA CONNECTION:
- For Android devices, go to Google Play and enter the keyword “DROCON” to download the app. For iOS devices, go to the App Store and enter the keyword “DROCON” to download the app. Alternatively, you can download the “DROCON” app by scanning the QR Code on the instructions in the package.
- Turn on your smartphone’s Wi-Fi, and connect to “MJX ***” then exit the settings.
- Open the “DROCON” app on your smartphone and tap the “MONITOR” button to enter the control interface to watch real-time video from the drone’s camera.
- If no video is displayed, please ensure that the app is permitted to access to the phone’s camera. Please select “Allow” when prompted to, then re-connect and open the “DROCON” app.
NOTE: If there are still no images on the phone screen, please note that you have to be connected to the drone’s Wi-Fi signal before opening the app. Please close the app, re-connect and open the app again.
WIFI FPV Transmission
The real-time transmission is seamlessly transmitted over a stable 2.4GHz frequency. As the drone takes to sky, watch the video on your mobile device and record video or take photos – even from a distance.
Press this button for 2 secs and the drone will enter headless mode.This offers the convenience of not having to worry about which direction the drone is facing, making it great for beginners.
One Key Return
Press this button when in headless mode and the drone will enter one-key return mode.At the touch of this button, the drone will fly straight back to the location of the user.
3D VR Mode
Click on the VR icon to turn on mobile phone split screen mode. Wear the VR Glasses to experience real-time transmission 3D visualization.
360° Flips & Rolls
Amaze your friends by continuously performing these rolls for great entertainment and fun.
2 Different Speed Modes
High and low speed modes make this drone great for both novice and experienced drone fliers.Beginners can practice at slow speeds allowing them to master the drone before switching to the faster flight mode.
The bright LED navigation lights makes easier to tell you the oritation even in the night. Which increased the fun of flying in the night.
Drone Full Package
- 1×Cyclone X708W Quadcopter
- 1×Phone Holder
- 1×USB Charger
- 1×Lipo Battery / 1×Screw Driver
- 1x Product Manual
- 4×Propeller Protector (4pcs/1 set) / 4×Spare Propellers (4pcs/1 set)
|CYCLONE DRONE||FALCON DRONE||NINJIA DRONE||SCOUTER DRONE||TRAVELER DRONE|
|Max Flying Distance||80 M||50M||80M||40M||80M|
|Max WiFi FPV Video Transmission Distance||30 M||/||50 M||/||50M|
|Flying Time||7-9 Mins||6-8 Mins||5-7 Mins||5 Mins||13-15 Mins|
|Drone Battery||550mAh 3.7V||400mAh 3.4V||450mAh 7.4V||220mAh 3.7V||1000mAh 7.4V|
|Controller Battery||4* AA Alkaline Batteries||2* AAA Alkaline Batteries||2* AAA Alkaline Batteries||4* AAA Alkaline Batteries||4* AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Size||16.8*9.8*4.2 inches||6.5*6.1*3.6 inches||4.3*4.3*0.98 inches||7.6*7.2*2.3 inches||15.2*14.3*7.5 inches|
|Charging Time||90Mins||40 mins||60Mins||40-60Mins||180 mins|
|App Support||DROCON APP||/||GD-014’s APP||/||Flyingsee APP|
- If you have any problems,please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
- 1-year of assurance and lifetime technical support is provided.We appreciate your time and support.
- Do not use or charge a battery if it shows signs of swelling, pierced, or is damaged in any way;
- Do not charge the battery directly after use, let it cool down to avoid overheating;
- Do not charge the battery with a current input above 1A. Never overcharge.
- Put the drone on a flat surface. Ensure battery is fully charged.
- Connect the battery to the drone; the LED lights will flash quickly then slower.
- Paring:The drone will be paired automatically when the drone and controller powered on.
- Calibration:Push both control sticks to the right-bottom corner and hold for 3 seconds. When the LED lights flash and stop, calibration is completed.
- Switch the speed mode to LOW when first using the drone.
- Use the throttle stick slowly at first until you understand how it works.
- Practice using the trim buttons until you get used to hovering the drone.
- If you are unsure which side is the front of the drone, use the drone in headless mode first.
- One-key return: It only works under headless mode, and the drone’s head needs to be facing in the same direction as the user before entering headless mode.
- 3D flip: Make sure the drone is high enough off the ground to perform a flip.
There are no reviews yet.