● STABLE BEGINNER DRONE FOR KIDS: DROCON Scouter is Considered all Aspects for Beginners, all the Functions for Easy Operation Included: Altitude Hold / Headless Mode / One Key Backward /One Key Take Off and Landing/Lock and Unlock.● UNIQUE SPINNING FUNCTION: With One Touch of the Function Button on the Remote Control, DROCON Scouter Will Hover at Same Height and Start Spinning Automatically.● FOLDABLE and POCKETABLE: It can be folded and put into the controller to take away easily.● SEARCH LIGHT: Equipped with a bright LED searchlight on the head, users can fly the drone in the dark night easily.● 3 SPEED MODES: Drocon SCOUTER has 3 speed modes switchable: Low / Middle / High Speed, help you to practice the flying skills step by step, so that you can grow from a beginner to an expert gradually.● 2 CHARGING METHODS – Besides the normal USB Charging Cable, there is another built-in charging cable inside the controller, which can be used to charge the drone battery when the controller is powered on, that makes charging more convenient.
Altitude Hold Function
Our drone is supper stable flight as it’s equipped with an advanced barometer for accurate altitude holding.
Self Rotations & Circle Flying
The drone can self rotating at high speeds and do 360° circle flying, offering a unique flying experience.
It can roll in different directions. (Forward, backward, left, right).
1* DROCON Scouter Quadcopter
1* 2.4GHz Controller
4* Spare Propellers
4* Propellers Guards
1* Propellers Crowbar
1* USB Charger
1* Quick User Guide
1* DROCON Care Card
Quadcopter Weight: 24.9g (FAA Registration NOT Required)
Drone Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2 Inches（With Propeller Guards）
Charging time: about 40 mins
Playing time: 5-7 mins
Transmitter Operation Range: about 30-50 meters
- Flying errors may happen after flights, a calibration and some trim work will fix the problem.
- Motors may heat up if being misused. Take a 5 min break between flights to cool them down.
- Drone weight is less than 0.5lb, faa registration is not required.
How to connect the drone to controller:
- Make sure the drone and controller are fully charged;
- Place the drone on a flat surface;
- Turn on the drone then turn on the controller, wait a few seconds until the remote control turns solid and the lights on the drone turn solid;
- Now the drone is connected.
There are no reviews yet.